We are pleased to have booked your in-person appointment for a consultation at Integrative and Naturopathic Health Clinic of Mississauga. Please read this letter carefully.
COVID-19 SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS:
Your safety is our priority. The following guidelines are in place to minimize the risk of SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19). This is a very difficult time for everyone, we ask that you please show our team and staff patience. We are all working hard to keep you safe and deliver the best service and health care under these extraordinary circumstances. Please review and be familiar with our guidelines in preparation of your in-person appointment
- Patients always have the option of having a TELEMEDICINE call with their practitioner.
- At this time only visits deemed “Essential” by the practitioner will be seen at the clinic. Only Dr. Falomo ND and Vivian Noehring are returning to clinic during this phase of re-opening
Prior to your appointment, you will receive 2 emails:
1) COVID-19 Patient Guidelines (this is the email/document you are currently reading)
2) A COVID-19 screening survey EMAILED TO YOU 3 hours prior to your appointment time. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. You will not be charged for the appointment if this occurs. If you answered “no” to the questions, you can come to the clinic. You will be re-screened on arrival at the clinic, along with any family member or support person that accompanies you to the appointment. Please Note: Only one caregiver can accompany a child or an elderly patient or a patient who needs assistance.
Patient visits are spread out to limit the number of people in the reception area at any one time.
Please call to book your own appointment (unless you are booking an appointment for a child). When calling to book your appointment, you will be asked screening questions. Reception MUST SCREEN EVERY PATIENT that comes into the office for COVID-19. Team members are also monitored carefully before coming to the clinic. Team members must self-isolate if showing COVID-19 Symptoms.
Practitioners will be using PPE (gloves, masks, face shields etc.) if doing any procedure that involves touching the patient or if in close proximity to the patient.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment to finalize all screening. When you arrive, check in as outlined below.
- Check in to the clinic online at inhcm.janeapp.com/checkin or point your smartphone camera at the QR image posted outside our door. If you do not have a smartphone, telephone the clinic at (905) 507-2016 to notify us of your arrival.
- We are asking all patients to wait in their car. You will receive a call to come into the clinic just at your appointment time and to leave promptly after your payment. Patients can also wait outside of the clinic, however, please respect a 2-meter distance from one another if there is a line forming. Please respect social distancing around our curbside pick up area.
- Enter the clinic already wearing your mask. Bring water if needed for the visit, as tea/water service is suspended.
- Before entering the reception area, you and any support people you have with you will be screened for COVID-19 (screening questions and your temperature may be taken). Your appointment may need to be rescheduled based upon certain health and screening spcriteria.
- All patients are expected to immediately clean their hands with appropriate hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds when they enter the clinic. Instructions on proper hand sanitizing is posted near each station. Upon entering the clinic, immediately proceed to the closest hand sanitizing station. There are numerous hand sanitizing stations around the clinic. We will only allow 2 patients in the reception at a time and we have staggered appointments.
Once Inside the Clinic:
- You will be directed to your clinic room once you enter the Clinic. All clinic rooms are clearly labelled. There is signage in the clinic communicating safety measures.
- Washrooms: The washroom facilities in our office are no longer accessible to patients, except for emergencies. We kindly ask that you use your own washroom prior to arriving for your appointment.
- Payment: We encourage using tap-enabled credit cards and debit cards instead of cash. During checkout you will be asked to tap your card for payment. You will not be permitted to handle the point of sale machine. If your card is not tap-enabled or exceeds the standard limits, our reception team will be manually inputting your payment. Point of sale machines will be wiped down after each use. Receipts will be emailed to you. Please ensure we have your current email address and contact information on file.
- We will ensure that there are only 2 people in reception at one time during payment checkout.
- Product purchase at end of visit: You may purchase products at the time of your in-person visit. Please await further instructions from Sonya on the handling of your package.
When You Only Require a Product Purchase:
- We ask that you do NOT randomly drop in for product pickup. Product purchases must be coordinated with reception, by emailing or telephoning your order ahead of time and scheduling the curb-side pickup. Products will be placed in a bag with your name and put just outside the clinic at your scheduled pick up time.
MANDATORY: Please read the COVID-19 symptom checklist below
Do you currently have any of the following symptoms?
- Severe Cough
- Significant nasal congestion or runny nose
- Fever > 38°C
- Muscle pains
- Shortness of breath
- Reduced or lost sense of smell
Do any of the following apply to you?
- Have you failed to perform social distancing in the last two weeks?
- Have you come into contact with anyone that has any of the above symptoms in the last two weeks?
- Have you come into contact with anyone suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you come into contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks?
If you have answered YES to ANY of the above questions, please call us at (905) 507-2016 to arrange a virtual consultation.
We are trying to adhere to a strict sanitization protocol and other protocols mandated by the Province.
Our guidelines will be evaluated and updated on an as needed based on updates we receive from the College of Naturopaths Ontario, the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners of Ontario, the College of Psychotherapists, and Ontario’s Provincial Chief Medical Office of Health.
Thank you for your co-operation